Saturday 17 January 2015

This blog is no longer updated


Thanks for popping by InvisiblePinkFood. I just wanted to let you know that due to time restrictions, I had to make the difficult decision of giving up one of my blogs. There won't be any more updates to InvisiblePinkFood for the foreseeable future, unless I can find a way to cram in a few more hours in my days. However, my card blog is active and regularly updated so please pop on over any time to see if there would be anything that interests you over there. Also the InvisiblePinkFacebook page is still active, and may even get some updates of food photos from time to time (although I won't make any promises). I also have a Google Plus account, and the InvisiblePinkPinterest is open for business as usual. Thank you for your understanding.

As a final tip, I will link you to the super easy and delicious 5 minute artisan bread recipe in the image. You can find a great instructional video over at Simply So Good. Even if you have never made bread before, this is more or less foolproof!! Wishing you many happy times in your kitchens. The InvisiblePinkKitchen is out and over.

2 comments:

  1. Aww. You made me happy and sad at the same time. Sad because this blog is out of the league and happy because you left a delicious and easy recipe to try. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious, thanks for sharing the recipe with us. I am definitely going to try this out but why you are ending your blog? You are amazing with writing, keep posting for your readers

    ReplyDelete